I love Turkey Day! One of the things I love most about it is Black Friday! At the beginning of November I start checking sites like bfads.net. They upload the Black Friday ads from various retailers as they get released (or leaked). I look through the ads of the stores I know I will be shopping at and start making a spread sheet. I am really looking forward to scoring some great deals this year.
Now, let me tell you about a great BF sale this weekend. Have you guys ever heard about Shelf Reliance? Well let me tell you it’s pretty great. If you are like me and are looking into improving your food storage, or emergency supply you need to check out Shelf Reliance. They have tons of various food items, freeze dried and dehydrated that will last forever! Some of the foods last 25 years (unopened). I like to supplement the food that I get from the church’s food storage program with great products from Shelf Reliance, like the Mango! When I was pregnant I ate a whole pouch of the Mango in one day. Head over to my friend Tiffany’s blog to learn more about this company/product and see a list of some of the products on sale this weekend. You won’t be disappointed!
Happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment