That’s right. The Hobby Lobby saved Thanksgiving, at my house anyway. Like many of you it seems like I start fighting the urge to decorate for Christmas earlier and earlier. This year I have found myself listening to Christmas music nonstop since Halloween and I will admit that on the Sunday before Halloween I was snuggled up in bed drinking Hot Chocolate and watching Elf. Last week I was ready to throw in the towel and put up my Christmas decorations. I decided to make a stop at The Hobby Lobby to get some inspiration. I walked in the door and did a quick look at the Christmas stuff, and found myself being instantly pulled to the Thanksgiving aisle. And guess what? It was all 80% off! I immediately saw 4 light up twig pumpkins and almost peed my pants I was so excited. They were originally $59.99. I got them for $12 each! I had looked at Target earlier this year and much smaller ones were $24 each and they didn’t have any left after Halloween. I then bought 5 more various pumpkins. One of which I’m sure you’ve all seen is a monogram one. Bugaboo pulled mine off the hearth and it broke. This time it is on the mantle where hopefully he won’t be able to reach for another 10 years. (Oh gosh I just got a mental picture of my baby at age 10, I feel old now!) Anyway, thanks to Hobby Lobby Thanksgiving will have it’s day in my house and a few new lovely pumpkins to help ring it in.
My Twinkly Pumpkins. I love them!
My Thanksgiving mantle
My pumpkins
My pilgrims and Indians
And by the front door
What are your guys’ plans for Thanksgiving? We’re headed to El Paso for the day, and we can’t forget Black Friday! I’ve had a spread sheet made for a week now…love BF! Make sure you eat lots of pie and Turkey.
Your decorations look SO awesome Bri!! I love the lit pumpkins!
ReplyDelete