Halloween was a week long event for us. I LOVE Halloween. I wish I had buckets of money so I could go all out, but I don’t. We kicked off Halloween by a trip to the pumpkin patch via Hay Ride. We got 3 lovely pumpkins which Jaxon spent the next week pulling off the hearth and rolling around (kids!). To really get things going we hosted a Reese family get together complete with Spider Cupcakes and Mummy in a Blanket(s). I made everybody watch Hocus Pocus (a Jacob and Brianna Reese tradition). I’m pretty sure everyone could have cared less about the movie but it was fun to have everyone here and celebrate. Then Saturday we spent the day carving pumpkins and Trunk or Treating! For the actual day of Halloween we went to Grandma and Grandpa Reese’s for dinner and a bit of Trick or Treating. Jaxon scored me some good candy from the neighbors (we only went to about 5 houses) We ended the night at G&G’s (Jacob’s grandparents Call) with popcorn balls and pumpkin bars (yummy). Now we have Thanksgiving to look forward, and I am already so excited for Turkey!
I love this costume!! So cute!!
ReplyDelete