Tonight while the hubs is giving Jaxon his bath I thought I’d sneak in a quick fun post. Next week I’ll be doing my annual list of gratefulness, and on that list will be my little beauty. That’s right my green iPod Nano. I love her. She makes my life complete. So tonight, I thought I’d dedicate this post to her, well sort of. I’ve always found it interesting the kind of music people listen to. I especially love it when you look at a person and you think you know exactly what radio station they’re dialed into, but then you are totally mistaken. I also have a respect for people who like to listen to music other than the top 40 and support their local music scene. I wish I could be more hip like that, but Roswell doesn’t really have a music scene so I’ll stick to what I know…which brings me to my top 25 most played list. I love this feature on iTunes. I was surprised to see how it turned out, perhaps you will be too?
1. Raven by Jewel (41 times)
2. All the Animals by Jewel (35 times)
3. Car Crash by Matt Nathanson (33 times)
4. I Won’t by Colbie Caillat (30 times)
5. Baby by Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris (30 times)
6. Oxygen by Colbie Caillat (27 times)
7. The Little Things by Colbie Caillat (27 times)
8. Battle by Colbie Caillat (27 times)
9. Rude Boy by Rhianna (27 times)
10. Feelings Show by Colbie Caillat (26 times)
11. Sweet Dreams by Jewel (26 times)
12. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star by Jewel (26 times)
13. Droplets by Colbie Caillat ft. Jason Reeves (25 times)
14. Circle Song by Jewel (25 times)
15. Daydream Land by Jewel (25 times)
16. All About Your Heart by Mindy Gledhill (25 times)
17. Why? by Jason Aldean (24 times)
18. Begin Again by Colbie Caillat (23 times)
19. One Fine Wire by Colbie Caillat (23 times)
20. The Cowboy’s Lament by Jewel (23 times)
21. Beautiful Disaster by Jon McLaughlin (23 times)
22. S&M by Rhianna (23 times)
23. Capri by Colbie Caillat (22 times)
24. Livin’ Our Love Song by Jason Michael Carroll (22 times)
25. If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz (22 times)
So…to be honest I was surprised at the listings. A couple of things are very obvious…I think every song on Jewel’s CD Lullaby made the list. What can I say, I’m a mom. Also, I love, love, love Colbie. She’s my girl. I want to see her in concert more than you could ever know. Also, I was surprised at who didn’t make the list namely Carrie Underwood and Mat Kearney my other 2 favorite artists…there must be a glitch, because Carrie is my other girl and Mat is my musical soul mate. Anyway, I would love it if you shared your list with me, I think it would be aswesome!
Now off to put Bugaboo to bed, make some hot chocolate and watch The Good Wife with the hubs. Goodnight!
Gah! You've got some great songs on there...a few I forgot about and a few I may have to add to my own play list! Gotta love the ipod! :)
ReplyDelete