There have been a lot of things that I've done as a mom that I make a mental note of...a don't do that again mental note. You can call them Mommy Mistakes. Like for example, don't ever leave home without a diaper ( a no brainer but it happens!)
Today it is snowing. Baby boy woke up with poopy on his pajamas so I had him in just a diaper when I was deciding what he should wear. He looked so stinkin cute and cuddly I decided to crank up the heat and let him spend the morning in his diaper. I think he really enjoyed it and I had a smile all morning (even with the poopy pajamas to start my day).
I put him down for his nap as usual and did the dashes, took a shower, creeped on facebook, the usual. Just after 12 he woke up from his nap. I went in to get him and gasped. Stopped in my tracks full on jaw drop. There was my sweet baby boy standing up butt naked with the biggest smile on his face. The diaper was laying on the floor outside the crib. He then preceded to roll around in is blankets and laying spread eagle as if to say "I'm free and it feels SOOO good!" Now I'm sure you're thinking what I was thinking
"please don't have pooped. please please please." There was no poop just pee. Mommy Mistake #278 your almost 12 month old is not allowed to sleep in just his diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment