This is our Christmas tree. We've had it 3 years now. I so want to upgrade to a big prelit fancy schmancy tree. Maybe after Christmas we can get one cheap. And my camera is boring and the lighting is bad...I apologize.
This is it w/out the flash.
With flash
This is our "coat rack" by the front door.
This is our fireplace. I love our fire.
Mantle close up.
A few notes. The Christmas cards are hung on some twine from two hooks that were already placed under the mantle. How convenient for me? I just used boring old clothes pins that I had bought for another project (I can't wait to show you, but it'll have to wait til after Christmas). I also have made a couple of ornament wreaths. I made one last year, but never finished. This year I made 2 and they are the bane of my existence! If I can ever make them work right I will post them, because really they are quite pretty. On a sadder note I am actually excited to take down the tree because then I can stop fixing the ribbon, the lights, and the ornaments that Jaxon keeps pulling off. Oh to be a toddler!
No comments:
Post a Comment