Monday, March 11, 2013

So Much!

There has been so much going on around here lately. I really didn't think that it had been that long since I last posted. November? Really? Yikes!

I guess I better you fill you in on all of the new and exciting things in our life.

We bought a house! I can't believe that we are home owners! It's exciting, and scary, and a little overwhelming. We bought a foreclosure and so it needs a lot of TLC. We've already re-done our half bath downstairs and it was a lot more work than we anticipated. But I love it, and am so proud of my hubby. I am going to have to do a post all about house.

Jaxon turned 2! Yes, you read that right, 2! I can't believe how big my baby is. He's not a baby any more that's for sure. I am so in love with this little man that sometimes I can't believe he's mine. He is learning more and more everyday and I feel so blessed!

We got a puppy. This is both good and bad. Penny is a cutie, but potty training and kennel training are not as fun. She loves Ribeye though and surprisingly he loves her too. They're actually pretty cute together.

And lastly, we're having baby number 2! I cannot believe it's already time for another. I literally feel like I was just pregnant with Jaxon. I am 18 weeks, and have been feeling really well. I have been keeping my diabetes in check, exercising, and trying to eat healthy (those darn fruit loops though). I have an ultrasound on Thursday so we're hoping to find out the gender then. We are pretty excited. When we ask Jaxon where the baby is, he points to my tummy and says "baby". I think he's going to be a great big brother!

I promise to post pictures soon! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment