Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Pandora
Another thing I love and one of the most important, is Pandora. If you don't know what Pandora is it's ok I didn't know either until a couple months ago. I went home and told Jacob about this cool new website I heard of and that it was pretty much amazing. He then continued to inform that it had been around for quite awhile and that I wasn't as cool as I thought. But, I still love it just as much as ever, it makes work so much more bearable. This is basically how it works, you type in the name of a song or an artist that you like and it plays music from that artist and others like them. It's totally perfect for work, because it's free and it just plays all day. I can switch to any artist I like depending on my mood. Today I really like it because I had a light bulb experience. I work with 4 men and they can be pretty...fowl sometimes. By the end of the week I'm feeling pretty tattered. Then I got the brilliant idea that maybe Pandora can play MoTab (Mormon Tabernacle Choir). And guess what? They do! And not only do the play MoTab but they play other LDS musicians too like Kenneth Cope and Hilary Weeks. Already I can tell the difference it makes to my personal mood. So you should totally try it to! www.pandora.com. You're welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment