Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lexi and "fish"

Ok this is the post I mentioned in my last entry where I couldn't get the pictures to upload. I didn't feel like re-writing it, so here it is in it's original version:



In one of my early posts (if I was feeling really handy I'd post a link to that post, but I'm not) I mentioned that I hadn't figured out how to upload videos from my camcorder to the computer yet. Well that's because our camera isn't capable of uploading videos to the computer. But be not dismayed I bought this cool thing a ma jig for Jacob's birthday. You hook you camcorder up to it, and it records the movies onto a dvd and then you can do whatever you like with it. So over the next few days while we're figuring out all the tweeks and stuff I'll hopefully be posting some of the videos I've been wanting to share with you. In the mean time here are a few pictures I took over the weekend while in Roswell, which don't really have anything to do with anything that we did while we were there, or with people we saw while we were there except the fish, and Lexi, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.



















I took about oh 30 more, but I don't want to overload you with all of them. She is just too cute, and she wanted the fish real bad.

1 comment:

  1. haha.. i love it. Brad makes fun of me when i come home with pictures.. he says "these are just a bunch of pictures of the cats doing nothing very exciting"... i beg to differ

    ReplyDelete