I know I've been a little M.I.A lately. Basically I haven't written in a week which is a little unusual for me, but listen I did write. I really did. I had a really cute post all set up, but for some reason blogger wasn't uploading my pics (hint: Lexi was involved and so was "fish"). I've kinda been burned (or is it burnt?) out this week so I didn't try to upload them again, but I will tonight, cause I know my momma will probably check tomorrow. So really I'm just writing this to tell that good stuff is coming, the super cute "Lexi and 'fish'" photos, my favorite: pics from the Mat Kearney concert last night complete with videos of him playing my favorite song "Breathe In Breathe Out"; and home videos! Yay! We have quite a few home videos that need to post, and I'm excited to share them with you. I know your skin is just tingling with anticipation. In the meantime since my high of musical genius fulfilment has not quite worn out yet, here's the music video of Breathe In Breathe Out, I just watched it and I have goose bumps! You should of seen me when he was singing it 5 feet in front of me, I wanted to cry. If you like it here's another link to his new CD City of Black and White on Amazon. I'm gonna spend the rest of the day watching his music videos and basking in a happy Mat Kearney glow, until my boss catches me. See you soon!
OH! P.S just a forewarning, the post about Mat's concert is probably going to be pretty much a whole post of Mat Kearney and my deep love of his music, if that doesn't sound like something that interests you, you might want to skip it and move on to the surprise for Holly. Oh did I not mention it earlier? Well you'll just have to see what it is! Sorry my post script is so long. I intended for this post to be short and sweet and straight to the point, and now I'm just rambling. So sorry for my lack of blogging recently and sorry for boring you to death with my blogging nonsense!
Mat Kearney has some great songs! I'll have to look into his new CD. Can't wait for all things coming!!!
ReplyDelete