Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My Mama, the WHOLE Family, and My Insane Self.
Last week my mom was here visiting. I didn't take any pictures really and I didn't even write about it. Some things are just nice to enjoy by yourself. Plus, my WHOLE family, all 6 kids (well except Nigel, cause he's on the mish), 2 granddaughters, 1 daughter in law, 1 son in law, and 2 parents. So that's how many...? um....11! right? Anyway, my family will all be here, minus Nigey Poo, on the 31st of July. I figured since my mom will be back again on the 31st I just wanted to enjoy her time here before the craziness began. It was really nice. We ate dinner together every night, we went to the farmer's market, and she cleaned my kitchen. She's so nice...I told her she didn't have to...but she did, and I love her. She really came to see the new baby and help Anita, but I was happy to just tag along and spend time with her. I love my Mama. Ever since I started blogging regularly I feel like I have to tell you about everything exciting and interesting. And when I do something, I'm always thinking...ooh I should take pictures so I could put it on my blog. I spend so much time while I'm doing whatever it is that I'm doing thinking about what pictures I should take for my scrapbook and what I should write about and yada yada yada, it's hard work! So I've decided that I'm just going to take pictures of what I feel like and what comes natural, and I'm not going to force anything. Then I'll worry about what to mention and what not to mention when the time comes. I don't know how Pioneer Woman does it! Sometimes I feel like my life is to boring to blog about so I have to think of things to write about, like mascara...but you wanna know the truth? I just like writing. It doesn't really matter what it's about, like right now, this post is about NOTHING, I'm not even going to put up any pictures, I'm just going to bore you to death with my rambling nonsense, bad grammar, and abundance of commas. So there. By the way, I'm really excited for my family to come next week. My sister and baby brother are staying with me, which means I have a ton of cleaning to do, bedding to wash, and towels to put out. I'll probably do it at exactly 9:59 p.m. on the 30th, but I might as well start making my list now...did I mention I might be certifiably insane for writing all of this nonsense? Good night and good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish my family would come visit me! I guess I can't complain too much though, I do have two sisters within 45 minutes of me. I totally know what you mean about the 9:59 PM cleaning. I swear, I put everything to the last minute that I possibly can. Have fun with your fam!
ReplyDelete