Today was hot, really hot, sweaty bangs, clothes all stuck to you, hot. It was so hot that I went straight to Wal-Mart and bought one of those cheap $10 kiddy pools. I know what your thinking. You're thinking "aren't her thighs a little big for that pool?" and no I didn't buy it for me. I bought it for him. You know who I'm talking about. Him, the one who rules my life, my sleep time, and pretty much the house.
You thought it was Jacob didn't you? I felt so bad that he had been outside all day while we were at work that I just had to get this for him. He got in it before I had even turned the hose on. He rolled around in it, stuck his head under water, drank from the hose, etc. Lexi just watched from the door like he was crazy. And when he was good and wet he came straight towards me, and that's when I knew that this was probably a mistake. I knew that by tomorrow the pool would be dragged across the yard and would end up in a thousand pieces, but after what happened to the garden
$10 isn't that big of a loss. Besides he was having so much fun.
That is really cute! It reminds me of our dog Buster. What you need to do is get one of the metal sprinklers, that you can put in the middle of the yard. Its provided endless hours of entertainment for YOU, and its indestructible!
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised you didn't jump in with him!
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's awesome. He must've been super hot! Good thinking with the kiddie pool.
ReplyDelete