I have some things to add to my list...
1. I miss sleeping on my tummy :(
2. My body pillow is my new best friend, I'm sure it will become my soulmate over the next few months.
3. I wake up in a panic when I realize that I'm lying on my back or my tummy.
4. I've gained 10 lbs and I cry just thinking about the next 15+.
5. I'm addicted to reading Real Life Birth Stories, it's slightly horrifying but fascinating!! I secretly want to upgrade my cable again so that I can watch them on TLC and Discovery.
6. I am so ready for Summer to be over I CANNOT stand the heat anymore, my fingers are already swelling.
7. Pregnancy brain is very very real (did that make my previous list?)
8. I always said that I would never be one of those ladies who was always touching their belly, but I can't help it! I do it subconciously, mostly after I'm super stuffed.
The constant touching of the belly surprised me too! Luckily that habit dies as soon as the baby is born. Birth stories are the best. Have you watched the Business of Being Born yet?
ReplyDelete