Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My True Love

It has to be said. I LOVE Target. I mean LOVE. Absolute undeniable no questions asked love. It was fate, we are meant to be together. I could live there. I love several things about Target:
1. The Target Debit Card, it's free and you get 5% off every purchase.
2. Target coupons, you can use a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon to get extra savings.
3. Their home decor, so cute and lovely.
4. The baby clothes. I buy a good majority of Jaxon's from Target.
5. The women's clothing and shoes. Here is a good example of what I mean. I have been wanting a chambray shirt for awhile, but there aren't very many clothing stores in Roswell and the cheapest I saw online was from Old  Navy but it was still about $25 and with shipping I wasn't quite ready to make the commitment. Then tonight while doing my weekly haunt I found a cute chambray shirt for only $11. I happily took it home with me, and my love was once again reaffirmed.

This is the Old Navy Shirt. The one I got from Target I can't find online, but maybe I'll post my first ever "What I Wore" photo of me and my new shirt. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Got a shirt like that too. Followed the blog also, and maybe youll visit me someday.



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete